Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Welcome to my Disney / Running / Mom Blog!!

Hi Friends!

It's come to my attention that I'm a bit of a Disney pro.  My friends are always asking me for hints and tips and my best advice as they plan their next Disney trip.  This is great!  I'm always happy to help.  But I wonder, if my friends need this advice, how many more families can I share my experience and advice with?  In my opinion the more people that love Disney the better.  I know we have sure found a sweet spot in our hearts for all things Disney.  To share our advice on how to have the best experience possible sounds to me like something I'd like to tackle.

So stay with me, I'll cover all the basics from transportation, accommodation and hints and tips to enjoy your stay and see the best of Disney.  On top of this, what I'm currently in love with, is Run Disney.  I've completed two Disney half marathons and I can see many more in my future.  If you're interested stick with me and we'll go down that road too!



No comments:

Post a Comment